Saturday, March 30, 2019

On a Summer Tide by Suzanne Woods Fisher (Three Sisters Island)

I have read many of this author's books.  But this one was a breath of fresh air.  It was so different then what I usually read.  I have read her Amish, Quaker and similar books, but this was a really new idea from this author.  It was modern, contemporary and full of warmth.

I loved how the sisters grew and changed as the events in their lives led them to realize that God is watching, although at times, He might be silent or seem to be silent.  He is aware of our paths and although we think our life has turned in a way we don't want, it may be to a wonderful outcome.

This is a great Christian read.  I simply enjoyed and loved it.  So glad I read it!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

  1. SO pleased, Sonja!!! I'm going to have to use this in promotion! Thrilled you enjoyed it (especially you! Your words mean a lot). XO Suzanne

    ReplyDelete