Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Desert Intrigue Audible Version by Linda Weaver Clarke

I have listened to the other books of the series, so was happy to listen again.  I enjoy Audible books because I can take them with me anywhere.  Right on my phone.  So it's handy!

This book takes place in the Superstition Mountains.  Even just the title points to a great read!  I enjoyed the tale of the Lost Dutchman and all the mysterious adventures that take place in the lives of John and Julia. Evans.

In this read you will find, mystery, suspense, wedding plans gone awry, a trip to the hospital and a very  exciting backdrop in the Arizona desert. 

The narrater was Carolyn Kashner, who has narrated several other books of this author.  She does a great job of helping the listener know who's who.

I received an Audible copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment