Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The Bake Shop by Amy Clipston

This was the first book in the Marketplace Novel series by Amy Clipston.  I loved it.  I will definitely be reading The Farm Stand which is the next in the series.  I enjoyed it so much!  I loved the way the story developed and how it involves a second opportunity and forgiveness and definitely love.  This is a great example of Amish fiction.

This book was exactly how I envision Amish markets.  The people there have their shortcomings and trials, for sure, but as you read, they become endearing and you want them to succeed and find happiness in their life. Christiana and Jeff build their relationship from a growing friendship.  So good!

I received an ebook version from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment