Friday, June 25, 2021

A Grave Secret: A clean police procedural full of action, mystery and suspense! (Star of Justice Series Book 3) by Bruce Hammack


I loved book 3 and a great addition to the series. It was very enthralling and kept me reading a bit too late in the night. Yes, I wanted to know what happened next and it definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. It is a well written book. The author is a very talented author and the book keeps you spellbound. And it's a clean read!

I really enjoyed his writing style. Well worth your time. And I recommend this great work of fiction that seems real. I can really see the events happening to someone. 

This book was filled with lots of action, tension and mystery. As with the other two books in the series It was an engaging mystery. It was modern, up-to-date in crimes that are prevalent in our time.
CJ was at work again trying to find out the culprit behind the deaths.  I really recommend this to all mystery & suspense genre fans!

I received an ebook copy from the author. All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment