Thursday, June 24, 2021

Sarah's Choice by Pegg Thomas


This book is filled with drama and action.  It's also poignant and heartwarming.  All the feels!  The struggles this poor woman has to live with and know what to do.  Her choice is difficult in a time that is also difficult.  I really enjoyed this book.  At times it was hard to decide even for myself as to what she should do.

The frontier life was so difficult and this book tells it like it was.  The research involved in this book must have been very intense and all-consuming.  It's a wonderful book and I am so glad to have had the opportunity to read it.  It must have been so hard to leave a civilization so different to forge new frontiers and deal with it's challenges and adventure.  And there is romance, as well.  A well written novel that is well worth the time to read!

I received an ebook copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment