Friday, June 4, 2021

Faith in the Mountain Valley by Misty M. Beller (Call of the Rockies Book 5)


All of the books of this series have been amazing.  Book 5 was wonderful and we hear of some personalities from previous books which adds a nice cohesiveness to the series.  And then French is on his own as he makes an interesting discovery as another group passes by them.  And then his adventure begins and it is a wonderful and captivating adventure.

I have loved every book in this series.  I am always so anxious for the next book to come out.  This book was different than the others in the storyline and I just absolutely loved it.  The author is an outstanding author.  She's got a fan in me!

I received an ebook copy of this book by the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment