Friday, August 13, 2021

A Warrior's Heart by Misty M. Beller (Brides of Laurent Book 1)


 This book starts what appears to me to be an excellent and exciting new series!  It was quite different than previous books of this author that I have read.

All of her books keep you reading.  There is no putting down a book!  Lot's of action.  No dull moments.  I can hardly wait for book 2.  

This new series takes place in the Canadian Rockies and a settlement of people living in caves in the mountains.  It's amazing and you will not want to miss reading this. The heroine is a strong woman who is in a leadership position in this community of Laurent. There are secrets and "bad guys" and sweet romance.  You will love.  I know that I did!

I received an ebook copy from the author through NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment