Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Christmas Comes to Morning Star by Charlotte Hubbard (The Maidels of Morning Star Series Book 3)


I have just loved this series and book 3 was a wonderful conclusion, although I wish it could continue.  But  I am sure Charlotte Hubbard will continue with other wonderful books!  

This was an inspirational and sweet conclusion at the wonderful time of Christmas.  Marietta and Molly are the main characters of this book.  These twins are strong, caring and just wonderful despite what has happened to Marietta as she has recovered from cancer but has been a wonderful help to Glenn, who himself has experienced more trials than he feels he can handle. As she ministers to his children, he sees hope for a future, but Marietta feels that she could not be the wife he needs or wants.

It's a touching story and brings happiness to the soul.  A very lovely book that I would happily recommend to others.

I received a copy of this book from the author and NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment