Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Winds of Hope by Anita Stansfield (The Jayson Wolfe Series)


 This is the first book that I have read by this LDS author.  I picked it up at the local library and I really loved it.  This book isn't book one of the series which is called the Jayson Wolfe Series. But the author begins this book with updates on "what is happening" and where the previous books left things.  This helped since I didn't know when I grabbed this book that it was a part of a series. And so I could enjoy it as a stand-alone as well.

Being from a neighboring town of this author, I knew the places she wrote about perfectly.  That made it a personal book to me.

She writes of the trials and growth of Jayson Wolfe and his family members.  I loved the openness and honesty of the characters in the book, grappling with things of the past and growing beyond them.

A very good book and I will be reading more from this author!


No comments:

Post a Comment