Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Secret Sacrifice by J.E.B. Spredemann

Book 5 in the Amish Secret Series was a very nice read.  I wasn't quite sure if I liked when Zachariah just left the Amish community for the military.  But as it turned out he had his reasons.  The Amish community they lived in seemed to be a little more easy going then some I have read about.  The book has a very interesting plot and I enjoyed reading the book very much.

The book shares lots of good teachings, love, forgiveness, selflessness and much more.  A very good Amish book which can be easily read alone even if you haven't read the rest of the series.

I recommend this book!
I received an ebook copy of this book from the author for an honest review which I have given.

The author J.E.B. Spredemann


No comments:

Post a Comment