Monday, January 2, 2017

Amish Weddings by Leslie Gould Book 3 Neighbors of Lancaster County Series

This was book 3 of an Amish Series called Neighbors of Lancaster County by Leslie Gould.  I had previously read book 2, Amish Sweethearts.  So I quickly spotted characters from the previous book appear and take part in this engaging story.  Although part of a series, I felt that even had I not read the previous book, this book could have clearly stood alone.

I was immediately drawn in and read constantly.  One of those books you can't put down.  I read it clear through till done.  I had to find out what happened.  It was a really engaging story and the people you meet are definitely ones that were interesting and had their own unique personalities.

The story showed imperfections and trials in the lives of these Amish people, not always perfect, but trying and sometimes needing to repent of mistakes they made.  It was realistic and I liked that about the book very much.

I received an ebook copy of this book for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment