Saturday, January 7, 2017

Two Suitors for Anna by Molly Jebber

This book is #3, in the Keepsake Pocket Quilt series.  I am not certain if I have read the first two or not, although I have read some of Molly Jebber's earlier books. However, it can easily stand on its own. 

The story of Anna and the two suitors vying for her hand in marriage was a sweet Amish romance story.  There are some trials and struggles in the storyline that make it interesting to the reader.  The writing was perhaps a little more simple in style than some of the other Amish authors that I have read.  I kind of noticed thoughts and feelings of the characters repeated several times just in slightly different wording making some parts feel a bit repetitive in nature.  

I enjoyed the story.  It was a sweet, clean romance and a pleasant story.  

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley for my honest review.

You can find this book for pre-order at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment