Sunday, July 2, 2017

Abiding Mercy by Ruth Reid

I so enjoyed reading this book.  I loved the story-line, the characters and the pacing of this book.  Faith is a wonderful young Amish girl whose life takes a very surprising turn.

The book shows elements of love of family, community and hope that things will always go as God wants them to.

This was a book that reminds us that things are not always perfect in our lives, but that there is one that watches over us and guides our lives in the directions we should follow if we are open to that guidance and receptive to His mercy.

I really am glad I read this book.  I have enjoyed other Amish reads from this author and hope to read many more!

I received a copy of this book from the author for my honest review which I have given.  All thoughts are my own.

Here is a link to where you can find a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment