Monday, July 3, 2017

My Heart Belongs on Mackinac Maude's Mooring by Carrie Fancett Pagels

Carrie Fancett Pagels is an exceptional author.  Her books are full of great descriptions so that you feel you are living in that time and place, easily visualizing everything she writes about.  This July 1, 2017 release is sure to be a hit!

The beautiful cover is an instant draw and most appropriate for the wonderful historical novel.  The book is written in a wonderful setting and definitely makes me want to go there on a trip!  I love the mystery that develops throughout the book. It has a great plot!

I received a copy of this e-book from Net Galley for my honest review.  All thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Sonja, for the lovely review. Actually, this is a standalone novel and not part of a series but I do have a novella that precedes this novel (Maggie Award finalist -- "The Substitute Bride" which has a couple of characters from the novella and there are some Christy Lumber Camp series characters with a cameo role in the novel too.) The sequel, "His Anchor", with Sadie Duvall is due out in early 2018 and I'm writing it now! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete