Monday, August 3, 2020

A Dazzle of Diamonds by Liz Johnson Georgia Coast Romance Series

This author was totally new to me and although this is not the first of the series, I really enjoyed it. 

Best friends, Penelope and Tucker scheme to help each other in their various situations, by starting up a fake romance which turns into more as they work together in helping his political campaign and her self esteem as her ex-fiance and his new fiance appear at her business in order to have her plan their wedding.

There are interesting subplots as they hunt for Civil War Treasure to clear up Tucker's family's past and they study diaries of Tucker's ancestor in an effort to find this treasure.  That brought out the genealogy interest in me, yet again.  Love books like that!  So the story line takes you back to the 1860's in a split time presentation, making the storyline very captivating as their adventures continue and I think that held my attention throughout!

I received a copy of this book from Revell Publishing.  All thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment