Monday, November 23, 2020

A Murder Between the Pages by Amy Lillard (Main Street Book Club Mysteries book 2)


There is nothing better than a great mystery and I loved this one.  I loved the first book and this book is a great addition to the series.  I loved reading about the fun characters in the book club and how they get wrapped up into a cold case and a fresh case.

I loved the mystery and the humor, both in this fun page-turner.  The book club ladies turn into investigators, once more and run into a murder of a young girl.  This is a cozy mystery and if this is your genre, you will just love it!  The interweaving of the book that they are reading in their club and what is actually going on is very cool.  Book club members in their 80's can make for a lively and fun read.

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment