Saturday, November 14, 2020

Montana Wedding by Cari Lynn Webb (The Blackwell Sisters Series Book 5)

 

This is the 5th book in this sweet and engaging series.  I have read every one of them and they are so enjoyable.  I hate to see this series end.  Maybe the authors will find new family members to feature!  I am so hopeful.  

This was Georgie's story and she had great plans for her upcoming near future.  Then she meets Zach and it's just fun to read about their start together, although somewhat "deceptive".  There is romance, family, fun and lots of nice people helping one another in life's interesting happenings.  It's a clean book, as are all the earlier books of the series. 

I hope there is more about the Blackwell family.  I just can't get enough.  Such a fun read!

I received a copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment