Wednesday, November 18, 2020

His Accidental Amish Family by Rachel J. Good

 

I loved this story of an Amish single woman who no longer could walk after a buggy accident.  Because of the struggles of not walking and knowing she could not bear children, Anna helps at a community center and works hard to meet her personal goal to walk again.  She meets Levi and he is a loving and wonderful man yet the little misunderstandings and unexpected twists in the story causes them to not feel free to share one another's feelings.  

It's a wonderful and touching story that will bring joy to your life.  And a few tears along the way through life's struggles.  It is realistic and easy to relate to, especially for me as a caretaker of those with various special needs.

This is a book I am glad that I have read.  Really, really good!

I received an ebook copy of this book from the author and through NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment