Friday, November 20, 2020

Dead Broke by Vannetta Chapman Agatha's Amish B&B Book 2


I read the first book and so happy I read this one too!  Love this author's writings, no matter which genre she writes, Amish romance, mystery or Dystopian.  She is amazing.  Such a fun and cozy mystery!  I love the B&B theme and it is a comfortable yet very engaging mystery.  The characters are fun, including Fonzi the cat.  I actually had a dog with that name, so I loved that! Was fun to see 2 different series' characters merge into one story.  I totally love that.  Made me smile to see "old friends".

Agatha is a fun Texan Amish lady who befriended her former detective neighbor and together they engage in wonderful mystery adventures.  They make a good team, perhaps in more than one way??? 

If you enjoy a great mystery, you will totally enjoy this book!  

I received an ebook copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment