Friday, January 15, 2021

A Murder Redeemed Star of Justice Series by Bruce Hammack


 Wow, this book was so well written.  I couldn't put it down.  This book was filled with lots of action, tension and mystery.   It was one of the most engaging mysteries I have read in a long time.  It was modern, up-to-date in crimes that are prevalent in our time.

CJ was an assistant police chief, her dream job, living the life she wanted and suddenly everything changes. She doesn't give up trying to find the culprits in the many car thefts that are happening in her jurisdiction.  There are lots of different side stories that add to the work at hand and it is captivating.  If you are a mystery lover, you won't be disappointed with this book.  It is that good!  I really recommend this!

I received an ebook copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment