Saturday, January 2, 2021

Dream a Little Dream (Sunshine Valley Book 3) By Melinda Curtis


 The Matchmaking Widows Club is at it again.  I really enjoy a good matchmaking book and this was definitely one!  Darcy Harper finds herself as the new town judge and crosses paths with her old high school flame.  It's a sure bet the matchmakers will get involved with this one!

This is a really engaging story and I found myself quickly and totally absorbed in all the goings on including Darcy's deceased husband George, who seems to be actively involved in Darcy's life.

It is a very enjoyable book that keeps you turning pages to see what happens next.  If it isn't already on your TBR pile, it definitely should be.  Lots of good reading here.

I received an ebook copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment