Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Hope Between The Pages by Pepper D. Basham


Being a reader and having visited libraries since a young girl, this book struck a definite cord with me.  Loved the time-slip which was seamlessly done.  The characters were well described and you start to enjoy them so much. It was wonderful to see the long ago romance.  The scenery lives in your own mind as you read their descriptions.  You are there and you see it and feel it.

I loved Sadie who works in the library of the Biltmore estate but is not to be seen.  The romance is perfect and sweet.  There is so much to enjoy about this book!  So happy that I read this exquisite book.  There is even a little mystery to follow and it's just good!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

2 comments: