Tuesday, January 26, 2021

From Rome With Love by Kate Lloyd


 The day I was lucky enough to win this book, was truly my lucky day!  This was such a good book.  I was totally immersed in it.  The minute I started reading, it grabbed my immediate attention, and never let go.

I felt I was right there with Lucy as she tells in first person of her job as nanny of a teenage girl with lots of challenges and their subsequent trip to Rome for a Christmas trip.  The descriptions of the city were very realistic and I found myself in Italy, enjoying the trip and the interesting mystery that developed.  

I felt her thoughts as she was uncertain as to who to trust and who not to trust.  Who to believe?  I did have to laugh where perhaps others might not.  She had a fall and I so totally related.  Seriously, every time I go to Europe, I fall!  In fact, my last trip, I told my family, just wait.  I am going to fall and I did.  Must be the European cobblestones!

I enjoyed every bit of this book.  It had no dull moments and moved at a good pace to keep me reading.  I totally loved this book.  

I received a copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment