Saturday, April 10, 2021

Present Danger by Elizabeth Goddard Rocky Mountain Courage Series Book 1

 

This was an amazing book!  I haven't read any of books by this author, but hope I will in the future.  She writes a spell-binding book that you just can't put down.  

In this book you will have no time to catch your breath as Terra and Jack, a former beau, team together to find a murderer who seems all too elusive.  There are lots of unexpected events in the book as Terra appears to a target for the killer. I love the archeological themes of the book.  I love old Native American art and culture so it captivated me!  

The plot and the characters were so well developed that the suspense was very intense and yet very believable.   Each of the characters have underlying stories as well as their past together that didn't end as Terra had hoped.

All in all, I totally loved this book.  If you like a great suspense, this will not disappoint you!  Not a boring moment to be found!  It is easily a 5 star read.

I received a copy of this book from Revell Publishing.  All thoughts are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment