Wednesday, April 7, 2021

The Curator's Daughter by Melanie Dobson


 I really, really  wanted to read this book.  It did not disappoint.  The reason of my particular interest is because my parents were Germans living in their in this time period.  Although their situations were greatly different then that of Hanna, they too, were caught up in this horrible time.

The book is a time slip book, something I seem to have read quite frequently, lately.  This one was expertly accomplished and very believable.  The story of Hanna was totally captivating to me. I couldn't put the book down.  It was dramatic and poignant.  The contemporary and historical timelines wove together into an excellent story as they converged perfectly.  The research done was excellent.  I highly recommend this book.

I received an ebook version from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment