Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Amish Secret Wish by Laura V. Hilton Hidden Springs Series book 3


 Such a cute and different Amish story!  Hallie is a scribe for an Amish newspaper and has to keep that under wraps, so to speak.  Through this means she becomes pen pals and gets to really know an Amish man, Hezekiah, AKA Kiah, who falls in love with "the scribe".  He is determined to meet her and marry this woman.  So they meet!  The rest you will need to find out on your own.

The book was a light and even funny at times, book!  I enjoyed it and I loved the sweet story.  I remembered some things from the previous book in the series that came to light in book 3, but it can easily be a stand-alone book.  

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment