Wednesday, April 7, 2021

The Harvest of Grace by Cindy Woodsmall


I haven't read one of Cindy's books in a long time, so was happy to find that I had a copy of this on my bookshelf.  I probably had it for quite a while and didn't realize it.  I love this author's books and this one was wonderful.  

This book was a lot about learning to trust, both God and others even when at times the trust was broken along the way.  The book deals with several of our human foibles that cause issues in the lives of both Amish and Englisch people, such as addictions  sorrow and guilt.

As the characters strive to keep the farm up and running, many things stand in the way of the perfect life.  Much as life in reality truly is.  It's a book of learning to forgive and to ask for help when we can't deal with everything on our own.'

Did I like this book?  Yes, definitely.  I will continue to be a fan of this author!


No comments:

Post a Comment