Saturday, July 10, 2021

An Unexpected Amish Courtship by Rachel J. Good (Surprised by Love Book 2)


This is the second book of this series.  I loved the Amish shops in the stories and how things revolve on their work and socialization there.  

The main character, Sovilla finds herself being sent away by her mother to an aunt she didn't even know existed.  This particular aunt is a struggle to live with and quite hard on Sovilla.  They are several different story lines that all tie together as the book continues.  

There are family secrets, family difficulties, drama  and misunderstandings.  There is romance and always the love and dependence on God to get through all of it.

I enjoyed this book very much.  There were characters to love and those that were very unlovable.  The book was well written, and I look forward to the third book in the series.

I received an ebook copy from the author and NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment