Saturday, July 17, 2021

The Waves of Romance: A Collection of Sweet Beach Romances by Cindy M. Amos, Joi Copeland, Bonita Y. McCoy, Patti Jo Moore and Marilyn Turk

This is an enjoyable summer read with five novellas from five different authors in a very nice collection.  Each story was different and I liked all the contemporary style romances.  Being as there are 5 novellas, there is lots of reading here and the compilation was of a longer length, which was very nice.

I wasn't familiar with all the authors, so I liked seeing the different writing styles.  I really enjoyed Marilyn Turk's story as Courtney searches to find her way through a rough patch and finds a childhood friend who might be just what she needs, or maybe not?

If you want an enjoyable read for the summer, this book is a great choice.

I received an ebook from an author.  All thoughts are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment