Thursday, December 30, 2021

Mercy in a Red Cloak (Audible Version) by Carrie Fancett Pagels, Narrator Bill Anciaux

 

This is a sweet novella length book with action, faith and history all rolled in.  The story takes place in Michigan at the time of the ending of the French and Indian War in the 1700's.  It has some mystery as we contemplate where Mercy's father and good friend and scout, Shad, suddenly disappear and Mercy sets out to find them.  She's a very brave women during some very trying and difficult times.

It was a fun and even educational read.  I really enjoyed it! I enjoyed the narrator's voice, although I must say that most Audible books I have listened to were female voices so this was a surprise.  His voice, was easy to listen to and I enjoyed his interpretation of the story.

I received an Audible copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.






No comments:

Post a Comment