Monday, January 3, 2022

Sunrise by Susan May Warren Book 1 (Sky King Ranch Series)


This book was really engaging.  If you wanted to know about Alaska...here's the book for you!  I totally enjoyed visiting Alaska by way of this book.  I have to admit the series title intrigued me, too.  I am from the generation of years of a TV show called "Sky King".  So had to absolutely read this book!  So that being said, this book is full of adventure and intrigue, suspense and Romance!  What more could a reader ask for, right???

This is the first book by this author that I have had the pleasure of reading.  I am now a fan.  This was a clean book with enthralling characters.  There were huge grizzly bears, wolves, danger a great story plot of second chance romance.  

I loved the title and how it related to the book.  So did I love this book?  The answer is a clear YES!  

I received a copy of this book from Revell Publishing and was not required to post a positive review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment