Friday, January 21, 2022

Snowbound Amish Survival by Mary Alford


This book is so full of suspense.  It totally leaves you on the edge of your seat as it tells its tale.  It is so riveting!  Hope and Naomi find themselves in danger and that danger is relentless on finding her.  There seems to be no escaping the attackers and no safe place to run to.  

Wow, this book took my breath away.  It's an absolute page turner, and you won't be able to turn the pages fast enough to see what happens next.

I love a real mystery and suspense and with a little bit of romance edging its way into the situation. 

This is a book that doesn't disappoint and never has a dull moment.  I highly recommend it!

I received an ebook copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment