Monday, January 10, 2022

A Lady of Refinement (Women of Courage) by Linda Weaver Clarke


Another sweet and clean and definitely enjoyable book by Linda Weaver Clarke.  I love the cover and have to admit, the look of a cover really influences my first thoughts of a book.  If I don't like the cover I don't read or buy the book.  

I love how the author weaves her ancestors' stories into her fiction.  What a wonderful way to preserve your ancestors' stories while writing an engaging and interesting story.  I loved the way the character of Jonathon grew throughout the story and how he learned to impress the woman he was hoping to court. I loved how Serenity was not as "refined" as her Welsh auntie had hoped for her to be.

It's a great story and I am so happy to have read it.  I enjoyed it so much!

I received an ebook copy from the author without being required to give a positive review..  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment