Monday, January 24, 2022

Edgewater Road by Shelley Shepard Gray (The Rumors in Ross County Series)

This book was not at all what I normally have read from this author, that being lots of Amish books.  It was about Jennifer Smiley, a young woman who inherited a house from her grandmother and finding out family secrets and that all is not always as it appears.

Jennifer finds new friendships and then is concerned when she finds out about these new friends that are not what she would have expected.  It's a most interesting book and the storyline is new and different.  There is a touch of Amish here as well!  The book is about forgiving, moving on, and acceptance of those people that have made past mistakes and are trying to repair the past.  And that love is not always perfect.

Such a good book.  I really enjoyed this page-turner.  And I am enjoying how this author is branching out into different styles of writing. I highly recommend this well-written book.

I received an ebook copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment