Saturday, January 15, 2022

Her Amish Identity: Amish Amnesia Romance by Jennifer Spredemann


Sarah's life suddenly has a major turn-around and she finds herself in a completely unexpected situation causing her to have to turn to God to find the answer to her extremely difficult dilemma. Sarah finds out she is living a double life due to her amnesia.

Each decision impacts those she loves.  As a result she finds God and finds a way to continue her life.

I enjoyed this book and really wondered what was she going to do with this very difficult situation.  I read it in one sitting.  Really liked how it kept me on the edge on my seat.

You'll love it!

I received an Ebook copy from the author with no expectations of a positive review.  All thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Sonja! Glad you enjoyed Sarah and Jathan's story.

    ReplyDelete