Saturday, January 15, 2022

The Cowboy Meets His Match by Melinda Curtis (The Mountain Monroes) Book 10


I can't get enough of The Mountain Monroe books.  They are all so good.  This story takes place on a trip after Olivia Monroe and Rhett Diaz begin a "fake" relationship.  A boating accident left Olivia nearly drowned and her confidence lost. Her family suggests that she and Rhett take a trip together.  And as the trip continues, there are adventures galore, some that I was glad I was "reading" about and not actually participating in!

It's a sweet romance with lots of activities that will keep your attention.  The characters were believable and lovable at the same time.  You can see their connection, despite the fact that they are very different types of people, with different interests and Rhett hopes that by the activities that this will help her get back her confidence.

I really enjoyed reading this book and look forward to book 11!!  Can't wait.

I received a copy of this book from the author and was not required to give a positive review.  All thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment