Sunday, January 9, 2022

More Amish Christmas Miracles (Numerous Authors) Peanut Butter Christmas by Jennifer Beckstrand

 

I love Amish stories and this story by Jennifer Beckstrand did not disappoint.  I love the mischievous Amish twins, Alfie and Benji, who are always good at those necessary matchmaker needs.  If love doesn't go as it should, you can be sure twins are on it!  True to form, a fun and sweet Amish romance as told by Jennifer Beckstrand.

This story was one of ten delightful Christmas Miracle stories and so fun.  A second chance for Jerry and Mary.  Will the twins succeed in their sneaky plans or get themselves in trouble, as usual!

Truly a sweet and tender story mixed with some humor.  Although I am reading it after the holidays, it is every bit as good as before.  I recommend these sweet stories and hope you take the time to read them!

I received an ebook copy from one of the authors with no expectation of a positive review.  All thoughts are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your review! Hope you're doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read this one and the one before it too.

    ReplyDelete