Friday, January 7, 2022

Never Leave Me (Waters of Time Series) Book 2 by Jody Hedlund


I didn't remember immediately that I had read the first of this series, till a bit later.  Then the character, Marian, came rushing back to my memory. The book was quite thought provoking as one wonders who would or should receive the healing water?  This is a time-slip book and goes between Middle Ages to current and leaves you feeling you have to keep on reading.  There's no stopping now!

The hunt for the Tree of Life and the healing waters makes for a very intriguing story line.  It doesn't fail!  This book has some really exciting adventure, danger and romance for sure! The book is breathtaking and that says it all!
'
The lead characters are Ellen and Harrison.  Each has serious health issues to deal through. This book, in my opinion, had so much to offer.  Really enjoyed the action and the events till the very end.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher and was not required to post a positive review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment