Saturday, March 12, 2022

Until Leaves Fall in Paris by Sarah Sundin


This book didn't "grab" me at the very start but as I kept on reading, yes, then it did.  What I totally loved in the beginning, was Lucie the "ballerina" bookshop keeper.  Why, because I could totally relate as she did her dance positions at the bookstore.  I have a dancer daughter, and no matter where we went, she was in a dance position!  I could almost see her as Lucie!

Well, this was a very good book.  I loved the resistance group that she became aware of and her part she played.  I totally loved the Paul and Lucie romance that blossoms and little Josie who adds so much to the book.

This WWII story was excellent.  All the books I have read from this author have just blown me away.  So real, so good and so believable.  I felt like I was there.  I had to keep reading to see what is going to happen.  Can't put this book down!  Nope, not at all.  The danger aspect in the book kept me on the edge of my seat.  OK, now you have to get your copy!  You will not regret it!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment