Monday, March 28, 2022

The Bookseller's Promise (An Amish Bookstore Novel Book 1) by Beth Wiseman

I loved this book.  I loved the connections between the various  characters in the book and some unexpected scenes that happened.  Yes, this was a very engaging book and it is hard to put this one down.  Have to keep reading to see what's next, because you can't be too certain!

I enjoyed the Christian themes throughout and the character growth.  The characters were well-developed and the non-Amish character, Yvonne was an important part of the story.  Their exchanges were very believable and the storyline was new and fresh.  I would have to say, this book is a winner.  Can't wait for the next in the series!

I received an e-book copy from Net Galley.  All thoughts are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment