Wednesday, March 9, 2022

This Little Piggy: A Kappy King Kaper Book 4 by Amy Lillard

This is another in the Kappy King Kapers series.  And it is a fun and is a cozy Amish mystery that you will enjoy.  This light hearted mystery is entertaining and has fun and quirky characters that you will enjoy and remember from previous books.  I enjoy Jimmy, who can be a bit of a challenge, now and then, but is truly loveable.  This is a fun who-dunit and everyone has something to say about what happened to poor old Balthazar!

You will love the fun with the pigs and Jimmy is in "Pig heaven".  I have to personally relate to Jimmy's love for pigs as my mom raised two little pigs when we was a girl.  So I especially enjoyed the cute story.

It's an enjoyable book and I loved it as I have the previous books, as well.

I received an ebook copy of this book from the author and was not required to give a positive review.  All thoughts are my own.
 

1 comment:

  1. GREAT READING GREAT REVIEW LOVE AMY LILLARD ❤ LOVE KAPPY KING

    ReplyDelete