Tuesday, March 1, 2022

The Spark of Love by Amanda Cabot (Mesquite Springs Book #3)


This is the first book from this author that I have had the privilege to read.  It's book 3 and now I definitely will have to find books 1 & 2!  But that being said, book 3 is fine on it's own and I just loved it! I love Texas historical fiction because I have so many ancestors that settled here in those rough times.  So that in itself is a huge draw for me.

I loved this book.  It was Texas, it was romance, and definitely mystery!  What a great combination.The characters are great.  I can certainly see trying to get away from gold digger suitors, who only are in a relationship just to see what's in it for them! This book was a page turner, without a doubt. After various strangers arrive in Mesquite Springs, it is interesting to see how the story will develop.  

I received a copy of this book from Revell Publishing and was not required to post a positive review.  All Thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment