Monday, April 11, 2022

Caring for Her Amish Family by Carrie Lighte


I really enjoyed this sweet story of Anke and her non-Amish nephew.  I loved Anke's loving character and her patience.  She was a great example to everyone, even the difficult characters.  It was sad how the community was not willing to welcome her nephew and made it very hard to have little Will feel a part of both the family and the community.

I enjoyed the character of Josiah and how he was the only one that was willing to help in the situation that Anke found herself in. I felt so strongly in favor of Anke and what she was doing to help her sister and nephew.  She was a strong person in the book and you can't help but cheer her on.

Great family story.  So glad I purchased this last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment