Friday, March 4, 2016

As Addie takes over the duties of her grandfather's chocolate shop in her hometown of Benevolence, she struggles to get the chocolate recipe just right.  She meets Sinclair Jefferson who is her tenant and with whom there is a genuine interest.

Addie finds she needs help as the chocolate shop and its internet sales keep her a bit too busy and she finds a most interesting helper, a newcomer to Benevolence.  She isn't too sure about him but takes a chance only to find some interesting twists and turns in her life.

I enjoyed the book.  There was some minor swearing in the book, yet clean in the romance department.  I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

You can get a copy of the book at this link.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher for me honest review which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment