Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Lighthouse Secret by Linda Weaver Clarke








Synopsis: The Lighthouse Secret: Rick Bonito’s uncle supposedly drowned five years ago and his body was never found, but something did not seem right about the report. Uncle Antonio was an excellent swimmer. His disappearance seems quite suspicious to Rick’s father. He never felt the complete truth had come out about his brother. It is now up to Amelia and Rick to find out the truth about his uncle.

I loved Linda's book!  It's a great cozy mystery and for me it was awesome because she always writes about places that I know.  This time her book took me to my old home in California, Palm Springs and as she described it, I could totally visualize it!  Then they were headed to Ventura Harbor.  I used to live in Ojai which is very close by and trips to the beach in Ventura were a remembrance of years past for me!  

But aside from this, the book held my attention to the very end.  My only disappointment was that this is book 7 and will be the last of this series.  I loved this clean romance and the resolution to the mystery.  I look forward to reading other books from this great author.

You can grab your copy at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment