Friday, March 4, 2016

The Trouble with Millionaires by Amy Lillard Writing as Amie Louellen

This is a sweet romance story of Suzanne, maker of homemade herbal shampoos, in fact a blue shampoo concoction with some special love potion qualities. Or so it would appear as Brice, the hero of the story finds himself accidentally drinking some of it.

The story is a cute, clean version of this book, although with some tension there making you aware of their un-admitted feelings towards each other.

It's fun to read about their interesting situation after Brice drinks the shampoo and even more fun to see their relationship take some interesting turns along the way.  I think you will enjoy this story as I did.  Amy's books are always a fun read.

I received an ebook version of this book for my honest review which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment