Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sarah's Surrender by Vickie McDonough

I was so excited to read book 3 in this historical series by Vickie McDonough because I had enjoyed book 2 so much!  Sarah was a young girl that left the brothel life with Jo and together they both began new lives.  Sarah wants to now become independant and find her own way.  Luke has asked for her hand in marriage and to this she replied no.

As she leaves to enter into the lottery of many new parcels of land, she is determined that this is what God wants her to do.  She so much wants a home of her own.

I loved this story of an independent thinking young woman.  The book has a lot of action and you won't want to put it down.  As she finds her way in her new life many unexpected twists and turns arise.

I am sure you will enjoy this book.  It is fast-paced and never a dull moment and a clean read.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher for my honest review.

Now to go back and read book 1!

You can find this great book at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment