Monday, July 4, 2016

Tea Shop Folly (A Teacup Courtship Novella) by Carrie Fancett Pagels

This sweet romance novella by Carrie Fancett Pagels did not disappoint.  The author has a wonderful descriptive way with words that makes you feel you are actually experiencing what you are reading in her stories.

This is a part of what appears to me as a 4 part series, with the other parts written by other authors.  I love historical romance and enjoyed the time period set in 1895 in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Lilly inherits a house full of beautiful teacups and Theo is the customer that seems to become enamored with Lilly or is it the teacups that interest him?

It was a sweet romance and I enjoyed the story very much.

I received an ebook copy from the author in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment