Saturday, July 23, 2016

Wanda E. Brunnstetter's Amish Friends Harvest Cookbook

I have several of Wanda's Amish cookbooks and I love them.  This one includes gardening tips and tricks, some of which I might try.  I don't know about dipping my plant leaves in kerosene, however, as I am more of an orgo type gardener.  I like the ant block and some of the other tips, for sure.  I will try the tomato blight spray, as I seem to have a problem with that in my garden quite often.

As for the recipes, the pictures look absolutely gorgeous and appetizing.  I am anxious to start trying quite a few of these for my own family.  I love how each Amish contributor's name is given.

The recipes really do deal with your garden's harvest and the crops that you would commonly grow.  It will add some great variety to anyone's meals.  The Strawberry Cream Cake Roll looks delicious.

I can't wait to try them.

You can grab a copy here.

I received an ebook  copy of this book from NetGalley for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment