Sunday, July 24, 2016

The Christmas Secret by Wanda E. Brunstetter



This novella by Wanda E. Brunstetter was a nice read, although shorter in pages, it still was just as enjoyable as a longer book.

Elizabeth and David are getting married at Christmas, or so was the plan until an unexpected turn of events which made it necessary for Elizabeth to make a hard decision in her life.

I liked the story although it seemed in some ways a familiar story line to me.  Perhaps because I have read similar stories in the past.

I did like it, but perhaps it was just a little too short.  I am a big fan of Wanda's but this probably wasn't my favorite of her writings. But it is definitely a nice Christmas story.  And some recipes are included at the end.  They sound great!

You can get this at pre-order at the following link.

I received an ebook copy of this from NetGalley for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment